Avviso agli elettori

Ieri mentre stavo andando a votare ho incontrato Daidone....

6 Responses to "Avviso agli elettori"

pino responded on 3:32 AM #

oh cazzo! Scusate, ma io mi do una grattata.

Vincenzo responded on 2:49 PM #

In compenso alessandro parrella ha votato forza italia...

Anonymous responded on 4:12 PM #

I will not approve on it. I assume polite post. Specially the title attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous responded on 12:02 PM #

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous responded on 5:33 PM #

Opulently I assent to but I contemplate the post should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous responded on 3:29 AM #

Opulently I agree but I about the list inform should have more info then it has.